Our 10 Most Philosophical Profile Headers:
10. Life is a journey, but a map would be nice.
9. If you have no expectations, you’ll have no disappointments.
8. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
7. Communication isn’t just talking.
6. Strangers are friends that you haven’t met yet.
5. Stand in your own space and know you’re there.
4. Beauty fades, but substance remains.
3. We never know what we're missing until we find it.
2. To the world you’re just one person, but to one person you could be the whole world.
and the most philosophical profile header. of the lot:
1. The toughest prison to escape is a closed heart.
Here are the 10 Most Direct Profile Headers:
10. Please be local, in good shape, at least 40, and have a picture in your profile.
9. Choose Me!
8. Would you like to make out?
7. Good men are extinct. If you're extinct, contact me!
6. If you just want sex, don’t write me.
5. Seeking a summer fling.
4. No picture, no response!
3. If you’re old enough to be my dad, I’m not interested.
2. I don't have a picture, but that doesn't mean I don’t look good!
and the most direct profile header....
1. Looking for a husband!
The 10 Strangest Profile Headers:
10. Some will, some won't, but I might!
9. Why does toast always fall butter side down?
8. I'm so sweet that I’ll give you a cavity.
7. Home of the world's smallest dog. Admission: $5
6. You stole my pig!
5. I'm PMSing, go away!
4. A positive attitude might not solve your problems, but it’s worth it to annoy the people around you.
3. I'm the neatest, most sweetest, end product of a fetus.
2. Afraid of the voices in my head!
and the number one strangest profile header we found...
1. We’re all born to die
Top 10 Strangest Profile Header Messages
10. Ashes to ashes; dust to dust; Life is short, party we must.
9. Sensi the night dragon drifted through the sky, her aroma charming those in her wake.
8. Turtles are green.
7. No, you see-- the pig was ALREADY on fire when I started chasing it.
6. Shake it like a Polaroid.
5. Good morning, good afternoon, and if I don’t see you, good night.
4. There are 10 pins in my heart....care to go for a strike?
3. 2%. I’m not talking about milk.
2. I’ll join a club and beat you over the head with it.
and the strangest profile header we found...
1. I wish closed minds came with closed mouths.
The 10 Strangest Profile Header Messages
10. Sherlock Holmes has nothing on me!
9. You can’t make me write anything here.
8. I drink from waterfalls, so I never get older.
7. Never thought I’d have an overseas admirer, but I keep getting email from a Nigerian prince!
6. eenie, meenie, miney, moe; come and catch me by my toe.
5. There is no Mr. Right, but I’ll settle for Mr. Sensitivity.
4. Where’s my plastic surgeon?
3. 1 in 12 kids will get their head stuck in a bucket – did you know that?
2. I’m the Love Pirate, here for your booty.
and the strangest profile header so far...
1. My prince got lost and wouldn’t ask for directions.
The Strangest Profile Headers
10. It says, 'I Choo-choo-choose You,' and there's a picture of a train!
9. Life is like a can of beans...
8. Fuzzy inside and out
7. Did you find that at the dollar store?
6. You could put wheels on my aunt, but that won’t make her a bus!
5. I feel you dancing in my chest!
4. Looking for someone who's just like you, but female?
3. Birds might be able to fly, but snakes never get sucked into jet engines.
2. I could drink a whole case of you and still be sober.
and the strangest profile header yet:
1. Those must be space pants, because your butt is out of this world!
Strangest Profile Headers :
10. I have a hard candy shell and soft chewy center.
9. Does milk come out of a cow’s nose if you make them laugh?
8. I only stop saying interesting things when my batteries run low.
7. You like stuff? Me too!
6. If we were Scrabble tiles, I hope we’re U and I.
5. By the time you finish reading this, you’ll already have read it.
4. Can’t sleep, clown will eat me.
3. There are three kinds of people. People who can do math and people who can’t.
2. Last night I laid down in bed, looked up at the stars, and wondered where my ceiling had gone.
and here’s perhaps the strangest profile header we’ve ever seen:
1. If I’ve caught your eye then it’s probably a marble one.