It is said that you should already know who you are. But this is usually difficult for most people. It is especially confusing if you are looking for the love of your life. Yesterday, you considered yourself to be a movie star, but today you don’t think that anyone loves you. Basically, your self-image is all over the place.
Why should you know who you really are before you can find true love? This is because your love interest has to recognize you when he or she finds you. This isn’t possible if you don’t know your own identity. The marketing industry might call this branding. It is how the world sees you.
But if you don’t have an identify, you can still find it. When you know who you are, this will attract plenty of people. So, how do you discover your true identity? Use some of the following tips:
1.Start by knowing the type of person you are not. This is one of the easiest ways to discover who you really are.
2. Are you okay with how others people see you? Look at your present lifestyle. This tells you a lot about yourself. If you don’t like what you see, then visualize how you want your life to be. Then take baby steps to get to that point. What do you want to see more of? What do you want to change the most?
3.Are you tired of whiners? Get away from them and spend more time with positive minded people. They initiate positive conversations and activities. In addition, they have goals. The people that you befriend greatly influence your well-being and self-image.
4.You cannot lose yourself because you are already shaped. However, you can dig deep and determine what is really important to you. What makes you happy? What are your specialized skills? What do you hate and love? What is your unique style?
Why should you know who you are?
1.Do you attract the right people? If you act like a fake, you’ll attract fake people. When you are comfortable with who you are, then you will send out the right vibes and attract the right people. You don’t have to chase love because you’ll become a magnet and find plenty of love opportunities.
2.Are you fooled by the concept of finding a “beautiful life”? Are you a fan of glamour and bling? If you have a balanced life, media blitz about bling and glamour won’t be important to you. You won’t waste your time with a fake identity.
3. Are you afraid to find your true self? Do you know where to find the right answers? Basically, you have to look inside. You shouldn’t have to rely on fake images to tell you about yourself.
4. Are you comfortable with owning up to your new identity? Are you okay with accepting your new identity? You shouldn’t have a problem with it. Appreciate your uniqueness. People love hanging with you.
5. Do you have a new awareness? Do you understand and know your new identity? If not, then spend more time becoming aware. Everyone is different, which means that you shouldn’t be judgmental.
6. Do you understand the terms self-esteem, boundaries, values or integrity? If not, learn them. People are attracted to you more when you understand and live your life based upon these terms.
7. Do you have problems apologizing to people? Everyone makes mistakes. This doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you. Just use the time to learn what others know.
Who are you? Do you really know? All in all, you are someone who is waiting to become greater. Be proud of who you are and what you’ve accomplished in life. Understand that you are significant and that you can do whatever you want to do. Be you and present this uniqueness to the world. Believe that you are the best Christmas present that anyone could ever receive. It is because of your confidence in yourself that your true love will know how to find you.